SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow
spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
- Spectators must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or if they are feeling unwell.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
- Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry.
- If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions, check to see if any of them are not in use, and plan accordingly.
- You are requested and encouraged to wear a face covering when in and moving around the Stadium.
- Remain in your seat/standing position at all times wherever possible.
- If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
- If you are seated, when moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- If you are standing, please stay within your social bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- Take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
- As per the latest Government guidelines, we do not recommend using public transport to travel to this fixture.
- When leaving the ground, please be patient and observe social distancing guidelines.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert! Stay